Sunday, May 10, 2020

Justice League Unlimited

Justice League Unlimited

And just as I said I was done with the Lockdown posts my brick of Justice League Unlimited lands on my doorstep.  So let's a little peek at the latest set.


So There you have it, 10 Boosters worth, minus The Wonder Twins Chase (which I've left boxed).  

Not had a detailed look, but 022 Batman does have an ability similar to what the Grim Reaper has in the Undead set When Batman damages an opposing character with an attack, after resolutions deal that character 1 unavoidable damage. If that character is not KO'd, immediately heal it 1 click.

The Rare figures
Amanda Waller, Blight, Shade, Speedy, Supergirl, Green Arrow and Amazo.
Instant favourite there us Supergirl.  She doesn't get made as often as she should, and this is a nicely detailed figure for a Rare.


Super-Rare
Booster Gold, Big Barda and Ace (from the royal Flush Gang)
Well, Darkseid wold have been nice, but can't complain.


Team-Up Cards
There are around 100 of these to collect, so I won't be doing that.  I pulled four in my Brick.
These alternate cards give added Traits granting an extra power if your Team-Up mate is also on your team.


Now I just have to wait for Lockdown to be lifted so I can use them.  Stay safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment