Thursday, June 27, 2019





Okay, I've changed my opinion slightly about this set.  Still not a big fan, but I feel the disparity between rarities is not good for the game.  I like the Black Order, so their inclusion is a plus, as is Elders of the universe and a decent Hulk with a nice sculpt.  That's about it, the pre-release was terrible, two appalling and unplayable boosters.  I'm not a fan of Black Panther, and the Illuminati would have been good if Reed Richards was in the set.

As for playability, I don't like to include Super Rare & Chase.  A set needs to have playable figures in the more available Common, Uncommon and Rare slots.  Sadly, this set only has a couple of figures, A.I,M. and Voyager.  Sure, add in the SR & Chase and you have a nice set, but gamers are not all made of money.








No comments:

Post a Comment